Your Penfold pension is transferrable and available as a pension to a spouse, civil partner, dependent child or other individuals nominated by you. Your Penfold pension can either be paid as an income or the fund can be used to buy an annuity for the individual you nominate. 

To nominate a friend or relative, please email us at with the details below:

  1. The full name of the person you want to nominate

  2. Their address and date of birth

  3. Your relationship to the person you want to nominate

After that, we'll follow up with confirmation that this has all been legally setup for you. 😃

Did this answer your question?