Yes. If you are a UK tax payer, then you can have a Penfold pension. This means that you are paying income tax in the UK on your earnings. So, you don't have to be a UK citizen, and you can be living abroad you just have to make sure your income is UK based! Please just make sure you enter your UK-based address when you fill out your personal details.

If you retire abroad, you can still contribute and withdraw your Penfold pension, at your UK marginal tax rate.

Did this answer your question?