We automatically claim your basic rate tax top up (which is a contribution from the government that is worth 25% of your contribution), for you and then add it to your Penfold pension. 😃

If you’re a higher rate taxpayer or a top rate taxpayer, we claim your basic rate tax top ups for you, but you have to apply for the higher rate tax relief yourself on your Self Assessment tax returns.

Read our blog here for more information on getting the government's tax top ups and how it works.

Did this answer your question?